Our facilities include:
- Wheelchair viewing spaces and Essential Companion seats. Please contact the Box Office to discuss available options for specific performances, any access requirements, or Essential Companion Scheme.
- Level access to the Town Hall is available via the City Centre Box Office, to the right of the main entrance on The Headrow.
- Lift to stalls and gallery areas.
(Please be aware that the Leeds Town Hall lift cannot be used for evacuation purposes. Gallery seats should only be booked if independent evacuation via the stairs in case of an emergency is possible.)
- Accessible toilets are provided on stalls and gallery levels.
- Baby changing facilities are available in the stalls and gallery level accessible toilets.
- Lower counter points are available at the Box Office and in the Brodrick Bar.
- The venue is equipped with a closed loop system for the hard of hearing.
- Support dogs welcome.
- Designated on street Blue Badge Parking can be found nearby on Oxford Place, Alexander Street, Rossington Street and Portland Crescent. Blue badge holders can also park on street in any ‘general’ Leeds City Council controlled pay and display bays (i.e. bays which are not Blue Badge bays) on their Blue Badge, free of charge without a time limitation.
Please be aware parking is not available at Leeds Town Hall.
For all events at Leeds Town Hall patrons with disabilities and their essential companions may obtain two tickets for the price of one via the Essential Companion Scheme. Relevant documentation must be produced to prove eligibility for the scheme. For further information please contact the Box Office on 0113 376 0318. Unfortunately our online sales software doesn’t currently support the option to purchase discounted tickets online.