Later this year the Town Hall organ will be removed for a complete renewal and reconstruction, returning when the hall reopens in 2023. Join City Organist Darius Battiwalla and special guests, the organ builders, to hear the full details of this exciting project.
There will be an opportunity to ask questions of Darius and organ builders as part of the event.
In line with the Government’s third stage of lockdown easing, and building on the success of our 2020 pilot events to ensure the safety and wellbeing of our audiences and staff, Leeds Town Hall will re-open with the following measures in place:
– Hand sanitising stations on entry and around the venue
– Clearly marked one-way system around the venue
– Socially distanced seating arrangements with predetermined entrance times
– Socially distanced toilet facilities
– Face coverings: everyone is expected to wear a face covering unless excused for reasons of age, health or disability.
Customer contact details and the time they are present in our buildings will be recorded for NHS Test and Trace purposes. In accordance with NHS requirements this information will be held for 21 days and, if asked, will be provided to NHS Test and Trace. Information will be stored securely, in line with data protection laws, and will not be shared with anyone else. This data will not be used for marketing.